As a customer of Gaia Energy, we invite you to use The Co-operative Business Telecoms for your phones, mobiles and broadband. They are the UK’s only telecoms co-operative, owned and run by their customers.
They have been chosen as our telephony partners because of their commitment to quality and their social and environmental approach. They offer high quality, low-cost services designed to benefit our customers, as well as the people and communities they support.
They can help with phone numbers, line rentals, mobile phones, broadband, equipment and low-cost call routing. They supply and support voice and data services to more than 2,500 business customers from the private, not-for-profit, co-operative and public sectors including Hackney Community Transport (HCT Group), The Midcounties Co-operative, The Big Issue, Energy Savings Trust, Green Energy, RSPCA, The Salvation Army and The Ethical Property Company.
Start Up Fund
£250 grant available for social enterprises
Our Start-Up Fund is designed to give social enterprises, co-operatives and other ethical organisations a bit of help when they are starting up or expanding.
The fund offers up to £250 in the form of a credit on your Co-operative Business Telecoms bill. The money can be used to pay for any products or services provided by us, including fixed line and mobile telecoms, broadband, web hosting, and phone systems.
This offer is available to new business customers and to existing customers that take on extra services as a result of expansion. Customers benefiting from our Start-Up Fund must agree to use our services for two years.
WiFi for Churches and Charities: Using a professional specialist
- A High Street quality at a price affordable to non profits
- Clear and understandable pricing
- Flexible contracts of 1,2,3 year or non-contract options
- Content filtering to ensure safety for youngsters and other users of your premises
- Capacity to allow multiple users at all times
- Customised log in page for your organisation
- Ability to collect user data (email addresses)
- A full tech survey prior to pricing, to ensure WiFi access in all areas of your facility
- 24/7 service support